And as usual we've had some crackers.
1. From our old chum Brain Coleman, who rather oddly found it strange that none of his mates refused to sign his nomination papers for Barnet Council !
Nomination papers in . Many thanks to those who signed them , no one whom I approached declined
2. Deputy Leader of the Tories, Councillor Dan Thomas leaves a rather ambiguous tweet. We rather hope for all concerned that he was simply referring to a pint and nothing more exciting !
A swift one in the Griffin to live music a nice way to finish fiancée's birthday evening.
3. Mrs Angry worries that Mr Mustard was "properly tucked in" for his appearance on the BBC. What can she be referring to?
4. Councillor Robert Rams has devised a new election winning strategy. Wind up his constituents who support Spurs !
5. Mill Hill Music Complex with a great (somewhat recycled) Joke
The Friday Joke https://www.facebook.com/millhillmusiccomplexlondon/posts/689335034460447?stream_ref=10 … Have a great Good Friday, We are open as usual !
6. Barnets fiestiest Cafe Owner stands up for independent Traders
7. Richard Logue wisely advises us to watch former Barnet resident and Mill Hill Jazz Club regular, now and international superstar Imelda May last Night. Catch it on iPlayer !
Imelda May is something of a national treasure in Ireland and if you want to see why watch her on Graham Norton now on BBC 1
8. Now nationally famous, Mr Mustard revels in his national stardom?
my day is complete. Blodwen has commented on the blog. Such a lovely name and so lovely to say. Welsh & English bloggers are united
9. Barnet blogger Mr Reasonable expresses his disgust at Councillor Tom Davey's rather puerile and offensive tweets.
Whatever your politics you need to read Cllr Tom Davey's posts on Facebook. You will be horrified and revolted. http://politicalscrapbook.net/2014/04/vile-facebook-messages-of-social-cleansing-tory-councillor/ …
10. Barnet Unison release their Easter single - A surefire, toe tapping hit.
Sing along to “A Tale of Bob in Barnet” http://ow.ly/vV1NJ “When he called there was no one there.”
That's all folks !!! Hope you enjoyed them all as much as I did !