Sunday 21 February 2010

Many apologies

Yes I know, all work and no play makes Rog T a dull boy. So here, just to brighten up your day are a couple of clips which I rather like, for no other reason than I rather like them. This is my favourite Monty Python clip, not least because I worked for a Hungarian Painter and decorator for a year

Another favourate is the Monty Python "Oscar Wilde" sketch

Next up, in the 1970's, my fave TV show was Gerry Andersons UFO. Here's one reason why (this and my love of Science fiction)

Now if that hasn't done it for you, hows about some rip roarin' rock and roll music - If you don't like MC5, you probably don't like Rock and Roll music


Now if you don't like Comedy, you don't like Sci Fi and you don't like Rock and Roll, I was trying to think what could possibly cheer you up. The only things which came to mind were food or football. This clip combines the best of both. It comes from a famous fixture between my beloved Manchester City and Norwich.


Enjoy and have a great week !!!!! I promise I'll try harder to keep a smile on my face next week

No comments: