Wednesday 20 April 2016

Friday 29th April - The False Dots live at The Midland Hotel, Hendon

It has been a tough old year for us music lovers. We've lost some truly iconic superstars recently such as Lemmy and Bowie. But music goes on and there have already been some good gigs to lift the gloom. I saw the Lee Thompson Ska Orchestra on Saturday at The Boisdale and it was a great night out. My recommendation is get out and see a few gigs to lift the gloom.

Allen Ashley joins The False Dots (under his old name!)

For me personally it's been a hard year, having a procedure for cancer in January. It has taken me three months and a good holiday to get myself back on my feet. Anyway, as I now am feeling a bit more like my old self, my band, The False Dots, have been booked to play at The Midland Hotel in Hendon on Friday 29th April at 8:30pm.

Allen Recording our new album at Mill Hill Music complex

We'll be playing material from our new album, Songs of Love and War. We are rather proud of it.
Graham and Fil are taking a break

It is free to enter and will be a great night. Please come down and say hi. This is what we sound like. A track from our new abum

No comments: