Friday 1 November 2019

The Friday Joke - 01/11/2019

Image result for Manchester United JokesIt's Friday, so here is our joke. I found it quite funny. I'm not really sure that St Peter is really a gooner though!
A Man Utd fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Man Utd shirt. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter in a Arsenal scarf.
"Hello mate," says St. Peter, "I'm sorry, no Man Utd fans in heaven."
"What?" Exclaims the man, astonished.
"You heard, no Man Utd fans."
"But, but, but, I've been a good man," replies the Man Utd supporter.
"Oh really," says St. Peter. "What have you done, then?"
"Well," said the guy, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 pounds to the starving children in Africa."
"Oh," says St. Peter. "Anything else?"
"Well, two weeks before I died I also gave 10 pounds to the homeless."
"Hmmm. Anything else?"
"Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans."
"Okay," said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."
Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "Good News, I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your thirty quid back."

No comments: