1. Fancy a night on the tiles in Burnt Oak? It seems that Burnt Oak has it's own fashion collection!
BURNT OAK COLLECTION by Twishika Daley #classywoman #fashiondesigner #sexysophistication #fashioncollection pic.twitter.com/zppS06nnJ4— Twishika Daley (@twishikadaley) November 4, 2016
2. If Folk music floats your boat, put this in your diary!
3. We like a bit of history. Here's a bit from Golders GreenAnna Tam will be headlining our Nov edition of Colindale Folk Club.— The Chandos Arms (@ChandosArmsPub) October 31, 2016
14 November at 20:30–23:00. https://t.co/sbAxJgJNvC pic.twitter.com/WciRqpVwDR
5. Missing mog of the week! Please keep an eye out!Remember to vote for us @Tesco_London so we can get a #BagsofHelp grant to improve access around 'the piggery' pic.twitter.com/5ajNOc9Li3— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) November 2, 2016
6. Some fine autumnal colours in Stephens house gardensCharlie went missing in East Finchley on 9 Oct. He has a tail kink and is shy of strangers. If you see him pls call Mandana on 07712 265014. pic.twitter.com/6uMZnNHkVB— The Archer (@TheArcherN2) October 29, 2016
Pretty afternoon walk at @stephenshouse gardens with @grannyboze #london #justvisiting pic.twitter.com/QctewzT0IQ— Alexandra Meakin (@A_Meakin) November 5, 2016
7. A Star is Born in Mill Hill. Susan Cohen makes her debut in The Pirates of Penzance with the Mill Hill Musical Theatre Company
8. Intriguing tweet here. It seems that in Cricklewood, it's the railway company rather than the Council who are setting up libraries. Odd that rail companies recognise the value of libraries when elected councils don't ?My London stage debut in 'Pirates of Penzance' Mill Hill Musical Theatre Companyhttps://t.co/thhbwlh9VZ pic.twitter.com/QcdrfbReoo— Suzanne Cohen (@docudarling) October 27, 2016
9. Fancy a bit of networking on a Monday morning with the FSB at Cafe Buzz in FinchleyThe award-winning Cricklewood Station now has a pop-up library. Thanks to all the volunteers who continue make our community excellent. pic.twitter.com/lCSRaJbvoT— NW2 Res Association (@NW2_RA) October 29, 2016
10. Some great music coming up featuring some excellent local bands