1. I thought it would be nice to start with a lost moggy!
Tortoiseshell/Calico Cat found in Edgware (HA8) on 26th November 2016 #foundcats #foundpets https://t.co/i7wkJ2ffWP pic.twitter.com/6fsZmaNtHA— Pets Located (@PetsLocated) November 26, 2016
2. Now here's a hoby with a difference!
Ashes to Ashes - Comedians and Musicians; an Autumnal stroll around Golders Green! https://t.co/mT73iXmyL3 pic.twitter.com/iYb4Wn3E17— Cemetery Club (@CemeteryClub) November 21, 2016
3. It seems that in this age of budget cuts, the police have downgraded their height requirements for officers!
PC Charlie Foxtrot "The Rt. Hon Quentin Totteridge MP has invited me to talk to his constituents about home security". pic.twitter.com/O22vnOMWIW— Emergency Teds© (@Emergency_Teds) November 20, 2016
4. The big news is that we now have night tube. Here is the proof!
5. A sight you don't see too often in Mill Hill Broadway. The police are seeking a large man in a red coat, with a beard, last seen entering the Bridge Tavern, on suspicion of driving a Sleigh whilst under the influence!
6. No it's not Mill Hill's most famous baker apprehending a negligent sleigh driver, it's the Mill Hill lights being turned on!Don't miss #reindeer and #Santa at #Millhill #Christmas #Market tomorrow! @HarripaulB live on stage and #christmaslightsswitchon at 5pm. pic.twitter.com/NiHqA4gZgt— Vibe Market (@VibeMarket) November 23, 2016
Totally turned on the Christmas lights with the REAL Father Christmas in my home town tonight! #careerhighlight #MillHill #northweezy4life pic.twitter.com/mpjfOY86rL— Richard Burr (@RichardPBurr) November 24, 2016
7. This is the sort of tweet we like! Proper local history!
@Classicbritcom @Superfast72 partingdale lane is not far away from where I live. Always smile when I pass it. pic.twitter.com/f16uWz7oSF— Ryan (@LanterneRouge79) November 27, 2016
8. Mark Amies is none too impressed with the new paint job at Edgware Bus garage. Got to be honest and say that as an ex painter and decorator, I've seen far far worse. I do however remember the days when you had to have a city and guilds qualification to work as a decorator for local authorities/London Transport.
9. I am partial to seasonal piccies of our neighbourhood and this is a cracker!@Barneteye I don't know how much @TfL spent on the supposed 'refurbishment' of Edgware Bus Station, but it was wasted. Bad paint job. pic.twitter.com/2E9E8OxZeX— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) November 26, 2016
10. It's always important to thank those in our community who make things happen.Cleaning a pool, watermint mingling with burnt toffee from the katsura tree above. Delicious! pic.twitter.com/z0LiZ6qtIM— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) November 23, 2016
Many thanks to all who made the Mill Hill Xmas market a great success, esp Emily Lee, Tony Shaw, Radfax & Mill Hill Churches choir! https://t.co/exUE3EchMY— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) November 26, 2016