Thursday 19 March 2009

Boris on the Buses - a pictorial tour (with words)!


Now what funky policy can I come up with to beat that dastardly Red Kenneth of Livingstone? He's a tricky character










"I know, I'll start a campaign to bring back those lovely old London buses that I used to see from the Bentley when Daddy brought me up to London"
















"Only trouble is they are a bit cramped and uncomfy and there's no first class lounge or stewardess service"













"Even those horrible bendy buses have more legroom"









"And you have to wait at one of those horrible bus stop thingy's with all sorts of undesirables" "Erm, this is a bus stop isn't it"






"Well we'll promise them this, the bus of the future, no expense spared"












"But if they end up with this, they'll be lucky, after all, her highness Lady T said any man over 25 years of age on a bus is a failure"

No comments: