Saturday 5 March 2011

Metpro Rapid Repsonse - Leaflet delivered in Mill Hill

Those present at the Council Meeting on Tuesday night might be interested to see that they too can have that level of security for their home. MetPro rapid response have been delivering this leaflet all over Mill Hill to capitalise on the great publicity they got at the Council Meeting on Saturday. If you want an action response team at your door in 1-2 minutes, armed with Ballistic body armour, handcuffs, personal defence sprays (I don't  think they mean Lynx deodourant) and dogs, this could be just the service for you. They are endorsed by Barnet Council so the must be good ! (click on images for more readable format)


Interestingly their leaflet states they are not a security company. Their employees are ex-military, are trained to use necessary force and they can even dial 999 for you if necessary. If you think it sounds like a marvellous service the number is on the leaflet. If like me, you actually think Mill Hill is a nice, quiet and relatively safe place, you probably won't. Just for the avoindance of doubt, they haven't paid the Barnet Eye to stick their leaflet on here. It is brought to you as part of our public broadcasting of all interesting developments in Mill Hill.

4 comments:

Citizen Barnet said...

Gobsmacking (no pun intended).

You'd think after the negative exposure they had on Tuesday night that they would lie low for a while. Then again, there's a recession on and people must tout for business where they can.

I hope for the sake of Mill Hill residents that they don't come around as often as the pizza delivery leaflets.

I don't think I'll see them down my end - Burnt Oak (much as I love it).

Jaybird said...

What a fantastic service. Unlimited call outs for a little over £1K a year and it does not have to be an emergency...

"I couldn't decide, should I wear the grey or the green? I need a man's view urgently"

"The kids won't go to be bed. Can you persuade them? Body armour advisable, but I don't generally use handcuffs on them myself"

I could play that game everyday...

baarnett said...

It may say on the leaflet

"response officers" ... "have the right to arrest"

but no more so that your pizza-delivery man, or Mrs Duckfoot at number 53.

And if they get it wrong, you can sue the hell out of them!

somersetchris said...

Will these be the same guys who like to hang out at Barbara Langstone House by Tally Ho Corner, showing how hard they look in front of the young women who live there?