Monday 7 March 2011

Matthew Offord MP reveals latest novel use for libraries in Barnet.

Councillor Robert Rams (right)
We all know about Councillor Robert Rams and his dodgy rigged consultation for Barnets Libraries. If you filled it in, you'll know that the vast majority of the questions were along the lines of "What should Barnet Council make libraries do instead of lend books".

Well I'm indebted to my great friend Matthew Offord MP for announcing a fantastic new use for Barnets Libraries via his Twitter feed. As regular readers of the blog will know, Matthew has had a couple of operations on his eye after losing a row with a mug (no I don't mean Andrew Harper). I had hoped that he'd done with Surgery and was getting better, until I noticed this message at the weekend.

http://twitter.com/HendonMP/statuses/43968771836227584
Surgery at the Library in Burnt Oak this morning

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi Barnet Eye. Whats this I hear of a petition in the Burnt oak area proposing a vote of no confidence in Offord MP??? Please tell me this is true! Id like to add my vote to it!