1. One of our favourite contributors has a Tweet that is literally out of this world! If aliens from outer space arrived above Edgware, this is what they would see!
Dont often quote Daily Mail articles, but this one is of interest and featires Edgware and #railwayhoteledgware https://t.co/Zd9lkwCjif— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) February 15, 2020
2. We live in an era of #FakeNews (and some dodgy tweeters around here!) so what better than an exhibition of fake news at one of our favourite local art galleries. Well worth a view.
Coming up early March #FakeNews a group exhibition with @artcanorg @offshootgallery #finchley #london pic.twitter.com/NmlJTGtw5i— Sal Jones (@senojlas) February 16, 2020
3. A local lad done good! Happy Belated Birthday Mick!
4. I love this piccie and the comment. I remember this wellHappy Birthday to The Kinks drummer Mick Avory, born on this day in Chipping Barnet, London in 1944. 🎉🎂🥁🎶 pic.twitter.com/RvBSZzwKfA— Purple Beacon (@BeaconPurple) February 15, 2020
Wow top end of Brent cross and cricklewood https://t.co/PzEtejhlGw— tom brown (@thesatnav89) February 15, 2020
5. This is a subject close to our hearts. A few years ago my daughter nearly burned our house down with a candle (read the tale of woe here http://barneteye.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-my-daughter-nearly-died-this.html). Please take note
Take care when using candles. That's the advice from firefighters after a fire at a bungalow in #Colindale is believed to have been caused by a candle which was left burning https://t.co/LXLSuktcCe pic.twitter.com/i0kGs3rd23— London Fire Brigade (@LondonFire) February 11, 2020
6. Nice bit of local history here
Edgware is lucky enough to have two of Trobridge's houses on Heather Walk.— Mill Hill Hist Soc (@MHHistSoc) February 8, 2020
Beautiful examples of Tudor revival - as good as suburbia gets really. https://t.co/N3VPydOt5B pic.twitter.com/Zcw3MjHfsg
7. Rather like this tweet. A little reminder that the flowers are for everyone
It's that time of the year in Mill Hill Park— Inside Mill Hill (@InsideMillHill) February 14, 2020
A timely reminder to all visitors!
Please don't pick the #daffodils pic.twitter.com/ZWrEhpFcrp
8. Its seems like a long time ago that the sun was shining as we all get soaked and buffetted by storm Dennis. Tuesday was lovely!
10. There has been some amazing music made in Mill Hill over the years. Mill Hill has had its first major music release of the year. There are some nice shots of Mill Hill and around the Borough in this great track from C-Def (please note it contains a few naughty words). See how many local locations you can spot. Click here for some more videos with Mill Hill musical connectionsWoman held after man 'plunges to his death' in north London https://t.co/DR4PKWZ3Ll— Helen Michael (@BuzzingHelen) February 12, 2020
#MHMCVidOfTheDay— #MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) February 15, 2020
Today's video with Mill Hill connections is a brand new release by C-Def - GET UP [Official Music Video] on TyTyDreamWaveMusik
Some nice shots of Studio 1 featured@Cdefraphttps://t.co/H4UEEgchg9
That's all folks!!!!