Sunday 26 June 2022

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 26th June 2022

 I missed this column last week. I was simply too busy with the Mill Hill Music Festival and so I apologise if I missed your tweet. This week has been a relatively quiet week, after 7 days of live gigs. So without further ado, here is my picks of the week

1. Lets start with a big shout out to local lad Jon Klaff for his stirling work for the MND Association charity and for proving #Greenlogistic works. I didn't believe it was feasable, but am always happy to be proven wrong!


2. These guys do amazing work. Why not nip along today and support them


3. Just think how great this would look with a decent lick of paint


4. For locals, this is an interesting thread


5. This looks like it should be checked out


6. The King of Cricklewood


7. And while we are in Cricklewood


8. As we didnt do a TOTW last week, I feel this really should be included. I love this video


9. And this is another. I remember this place fondly. Always rely on @time_nw for great tweets.


10. Nice to have your work appeciated


That's all folks


1 comment:

Lucy said...

I like the old pictures. It's very good that you documenting all of these.