Sunday 20 November 2022

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 20th November 2022

 It's been a wonderful week for me. Enjoyed a good performance from Barnet's best and lodest football team yesterday. More of that later. I've been particularly enjoying the local parks in the autumnal sunshine


Without further ado, here is what the Tweeters of The Borough of Barnet have been up to. 


1. We start with these rather wonderful vintage buses in Mill Hill this morning, from our friends at @abettermillhill


2. Congratulations to our local bakers for winning this prestigious award


3. THis sounds like a wonderful idea


4. Donald has excellent taste in books. I read and reviewed this and it is wonderful


5. Happy Birthday to the biggest, best and most prestigious museum in the Borough. My Dad was at the opening, as as RAF veteran


6. \Fancy some Jazz in Finchley tonight?


7. No I didn't know, but I will have a shufti now I do know


8. Another interesting fact from an account new to me


9. A good crowd at Hadley for a decent performance yesterday.


10. A great gig at the Bull Theatre in Barnet last night. Great to see local gigs selling out


That's all folks!


No comments: