1. He's not afraid to post twitters that cause general mirth https://twitter.com/CllrRobertRams/status/212924278553853952
2. Unlike all of his colleagues, he actually bothers to write a blog that at times is interesting and informative
3. He loves dressing up in fancy dress for charity, even when he looks a complete berk (I would post the picture, but promised Robert not to use it anymore as he did it in a good cause).
4. He likes football (From his twitter profile - East Barnet Cllr and Cabinet Member for Customer Access and Partnerships. Volunteer for Jewish Lads and Girls Brigade. Arsenal season ticket holder. )
5. He is not afraid to have a row with his mates in public
6. With regards to football, he is fiercly partisan and never misses a chance to have a dig at Spurs fans
7. He is nostalgic for the technology of yesteryear
8. He is the only person who has ever described John Major as amazing
9. He can be very honest
10. And if you want him to give you a load of cash, you can tweet him today !!!!!
What is there not to love about Little Squeaky Bob?
As far as I'm concerned, he's very nearly Barnet's most lovable Tory Councillor.