1. David Constable is none too impressed with our new council
Election was just 4 weeks ago and Conservative controlled Barnet Council is already getting headlines like this:
2. Editor of the local rag shares the insight of our council leader with us
Cllr Cornelius on Mayor Hugh Rayner: "If it's illegal - it shouldn't be done." http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/11280338.Council_leader_defends_Barnet_Mayor_s__illegal__behaviour/?ref=var_0 …
3. Mr Angry is getting excited at the thought of an audience with her number 1 admirer, Cllr John Hart.
Question time at Friern Barnet Lib tonight, with Tory 'leader' Cornelius, & 'where's my biro' Cllr John Hart. What could possibly go wrong?
4. Councillor Danny 'Imber' Seal shows off his shining intellect on the subject of management techniques. Could this be the secret of his success. Maybe if the council got him one for the Council chamber, he'd turn up for a few meetings, arf arf!!! To quote a certain US former Presidential candidate "Sir, you are no John F. Kennedy"
5. It does however seem that Danny has a fan oin Julia Hines
6. Michael Lassman is getting excited about LEGO becoming a sexism free zone
7. Our local Rugby outfit, the Saracens are hosting a Rugby Sevens tournament. In the words of Leslie Crowther "Come on Down!"
8. Mr Reasonable has come to the same conclusion the rest of us have. Barnet Labour Leader Alison Moore is not up to the job
Alison Moore talking about YCB & why it would be very difficult to bring back in house. Shocked & disappointed at such a weak response.
9. Seems that new Labour Councillor Devra Kay is none to impressed with her leader
Question Time Friern Barnet Library: why have neither Richard Cornelius or Alison Moore mentioned that Barnet Council has ceased to function
10. And finally, my parting thought on the world cup
#Worldcup campaigns are like illicit love affairs, they start with excitement, but in the end you know they'll end in tears
That's all folks..... Have a great weekend