1. This must be the tweet of the week from Natasha Matthews
I just can't complain about my life when there's a charity worker dressed as the Cookie Monster outside Iceland in Burnt Oak in this heat
2. Suzy Pannus shows us how every cloud has a silver lining, someone at least is enjoying a burst water main
@AffinityWater substantial water leak in Victoria Park Finchley N3 today. Corner of park next to Long Lane entrance. pic.twitter.com/9DpB9Dsm5R
3. Daniel D. Moses has a rather amusing view of life at Edgware Station
Announcer at #Edgware station has had elocution lessons, and is also unfeasible upbeat at this time in the morning
3. Bob Disley has a bad experience trying to find Barnet FC. No one told his cabbie that they moved to Harrow
4. Ex Local Politco Brian Coleman discovers that there is life after politics
5. Blaynos makes an interesting observation on the madness of the Barnet Football scene
So Barnet will play in Edgware, and Edgware will play in Barnet. Makes sense.
6. Local Councillor Danny 'Imber' Seal is clearly working to hard.
Loving having a meeting on the roof!! #awesome @ The Club at Marina Bay Sands http://instagram.com/p/qBPspytliK/
7. Sadly a man was murdered in Hendon. Tweet from the Hendon Times Ed
Two teenage girls among four arrested after a man murdered during suspected robbery in Hendon. http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/11320091.Teenagers_arrested_after_fatal_stabbing/?ref=var_0 …
@Vanquishgirls are performing https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZfMgCGQ5ftM … today at the British Grand Prix at Silverstone xxx
9. Our local Premiership Rugby club Saracen announce the start of the Rugby season fixture
10. Andrew Dismore skillfully inserts another blade between the shoulders of the political career of Mayor of Barnet Hugh Rayner
Dismore presents additional evidence and further supplementary complaint to Barnet Council Monitoring Officer http://bit.ly/1pLkoVc
Thats All folks, have a lovely weekend !