1. It seems that the Railway in Mill Hill has become Barnets equivalent of the OK Corral (actually one of the regulars said someone fired a starter pistol, but hey ho). Funnily enough I usually got for a pint there on a Friday night if I've nothing better to do, but I had a gig in Hendon so missed all the fun
Shots fired during late-night street brawl outside pub in Mill Hill http://bit.ly/1r501V5
3. And Colindale has some great music coming up!
The second edition of our fantastic new music evening!
4. Our local Conservative GLA candidate Dan Thomas is most excited that first time buyers are "roaring back to West Hendon and Dollis Valley" - interestingly the picture that accompanies the tweet shows a house for sale in Dan's native homeland of Wales? Has he got confused. It is also interesting that the link he gives to City AM mentions nothing about these areas? Oh well, I suppose he has to tweet something
6. Barnet_rebel has been doing some excinting Trainspotting on the Northern Line in Finchley. A few sites you don't see every day!
Cricklewood Hops starting to sprout (this is Northern Brewer). We are growing 10 types this year for Sept Harvest
8. Love This tweet from Marcus Bonfanti
Recording the guitars for the new
@TenYearsAfterUK album. Where? In Cricklewood (Green) of course...
9. Happy Easter to all our Greek readers!