Friday 15 November 2019

The Friday Joke - The Boris Johnson Clash Playlist

Did you see the rather odd Boris Johnson Party political broadcast? Boris suggested that The Clash were his favourite band, before correcting himself and saying the Strolling Bones. Whilst I must congratulate Boris on picking two of my favourite bands, I can't help displaying a little bit of scepticism. I never had Boris down as a punk, although Betrayal Takes Two by Richard Hell and The Voidoids would make an excellent Tory campaign song.

So what would be on the Boris Spotify playlist? Working with a Highly skilled team of Russian hackers, we have cracked the code on his iPod and here it it is (yes I know you don't play Spotify on your iPod, it's a joke Dummy!).




It is not only a rather good playlist, it seems that the Band have perfectly captured Boris's personality.  As for a Stones track, Star Star from Goats Head Soup sums him up nicely. Stones officianado's will know the original name of the track. I do hope the Conservatives ask me to DJ their election rally!
--------------------------------------------------


Please join us on Friday 13th December at 8pm at The Midland Hotel, Hendon, for the Barnet Eye Community awards and annual Xmas party. We are also looking for nominations for our community awards, click here for details. Free admission

No comments: