Wednesday 1 April 2009

The Barnet Eye round up - Council Leader Mike Freer Exclusive Interview

Just to remind you, you heard about it here first. Seem's like everyone agrees with me now. My favourite comment on the subject was the 4th letter down here from Patrick MacNamee.

The Hendon Times has started putting it's letters on line again. Here's one which I agree with.

One thing I've noticed is the recent trend of continually announcing the same news repackaged. Here's a prime example. I'm sure I've heard all this before.

One last thing. It seems that the LEADER LISTENS blog has gone rather quiet? Seems a shame that all that Taxpayer's cash is being wasted supporting it. There were 3 blogs on it in March. One was by Matthew Offord writing about a meeting in December. One was plugging his "One handed Bloggers" podcast. The third was a googly on the council loosing a star in the latest review. Well now we know !

In an unexpected turn of events, Mike marched into the Bridge Tavern this evening as I was finishing my Guinness. He confessed that I was the only person he trusted in Barnet and he wanted to set the record straight.

He demanded that I interview him and he gives the full dirt on One Handed Bloggers, The BNP, Brian Saliger, Iceland, Leo Boland, Future Shape, Matthew Offord and Plasma screen TV's. He also makes a stunning admission about Underhill and David Miller. In this no holds barred interview, he only stipulated one precondition. That I publish it on THIS WEBSITE. Enjoy - you'll be shocked and stunned - I was.

No comments: