Friday 3 April 2009

Comments on this site - Moderation Policy

For the first time today, I've removed a comment that was left. The reason was that I deemed it's content overtly homophobic. As such I suspect that it was also possibly inciteful or hateful and as such illegal. The policy here is you can say what you like so long as it doesn't break the laws of the land. Things that are illegal are incitement, slander, racism and homophobia.

If you feel that any comment is any of the above or breaks any other law, please let me know via a comment or an email. I keep a record of all comments and am happy for anyone to view a deleted comment by arrangement (within reason). I may also delete profanity as my kids read the blog. I would also delete any comment that would possibly endanger my kids, family members, friends or enemys. This blog is here to serve the community in a positive manner, not as a forum to incite hate and violence.

I've run the blog for six months now and this is the first comment that's been removed. I hope it is the last. I get sent all sorts of things by all sorts of people via email. I'm really not interested in what people do in private behind closed doors.

No comments: