1. If you like this sort of tweet, and you haven't followed this amazing account, then you really should.
Photo and map of the Metropolitan Police training centre in Colindale from the 31 May 1934 when the Prince of Wales laid the foundation stone of Peel House.https://t.co/alJE0e7KBI— Mill Hill Hist Soc (@MHHistSoc) April 10, 2020
From the @UkNatArchives pic.twitter.com/MZKsBT1eGT
2. Two great tweets for the price of one!
Handley Page based at Cricklewood from WW1 through to 1964. https://t.co/p2R2DnbEjS— NW London TimeMachine (@time_nw) April 22, 2020
3. A new account that we found this week. Regulars will know we love a good map here!
Ah - further west on the AA c1935 map & the "North Orbital Road" - oh, now, that's a story eh @roads_uk ! @time_nw @ShowMeASignBryn @sabreroads— Mike.ashworth (@Mikeashworth12) April 24, 2020
4. Another account we rather like!
Thank you @LFBBarnet for stopping what could have been an absolute tragedy on Thursday night in Burnt Oak. I hope this area is finally secured asap. pic.twitter.com/BVTMOxB6CL— Sara Conway (@Sara_Conway3) April 25, 2020
5. This is a rather good football tweet, from the days when Barnet had some very good senior non league teams
6. A nice tweet from Finchley
Regents Park Rd,— Barbara (@BallardsLane) April 20, 2020
Finchley Central. pic.twitter.com/qqxZuhIOEi
7. This is a nice tweet, I love these little architectural details
Nice evening walk to local @coopuk on Cricklewood Broadway-hadn’t really appreciated before the Art Deco ( I think!) bits of architecture/design in the area #NW2 #dailyexercise #staylocal pic.twitter.com/ibidEbKaEn— Tracey Shackle (@FG_Tracey) April 20, 2020
8. A great picture of a Golders Green Icon
Great Gigs. Golders Green Hippodrome.— firstname.lastname@example.org (@RockCandyMag) April 25, 2020
Built in 1913 as a musical hall, it was bought by the BBC to use to record live gigs. A lot of the Sight & Sound gigs were here.
It held 3000. Since the BBC flogged it 15 years ago its gone through the hands of a couple of religions. pic.twitter.com/dIDKdeY7Mp
9. When man moves out, nature moves in
Spotted thought the gate of The Old Courthouse Cafe this evening. #highbarnet #cafe #fox pic.twitter.com/JJuGRSe3pF— Barnet Museum (@MuseumBarnet) April 24, 2020
10. For all of you who like a bit of music, some music connections with Mill Hill
Nothing makes us happier than the thought that some of the music made in our studios is keeping the world sane! pic.twitter.com/LRzhiCe8C1— #MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) April 26, 2020
That's all folks!!!!