Sunday 18 April 2021

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 18/04/2021

 So in the first week of lockdown easing, what have you been up to. The sun has been shining, even if it has been a tad chilly. Here is our selection of what's been going on through the eyes of the rather marvellous Barnet Twitter community. Concentrating on the opening up in this weeks selection.

1. Let's start with some rather marvellous local news. Our local team, Hadley FC had another win in their record breaking run in the FA Vase. Like many of the fans, I had the pleasure of watching it on the live stream.


2. The Mill Hill Mixed Ability Rugbyt team are my favourite Rugby team in the whole world and it is great to see them back


3. This is a campaign we are squarely behind. Please support this


4. As ever our friend Samuel Levy was out with his camera. I couldn't decide which of these two great tweets was better, so here's both of them. I don't want to sound biased, but I think Samuel is my favourite local tweeter. His work is always amazing. I love the Totteridge Valley and his tweets have been a tonic as I've recovered from my knee injury and been unable to get over there



5. If you can, please help out next weekend.


6. Pride in your local community. I can honestly say that Crickloewood has been leading the way for years


7. We had to include a post of a busy Mill Hill street cafe scene in the sun. We've all been waiting for this. Nice pic from @insideMillHill


8. This looks rather good.


9. This wins the award for the funniest tweet of the week. With the opening up, I wasn't going to include a historical tweet, but how could I not include this one!


10. What are you waiting for?



That's all folks!

No comments: