Sunday 20 June 2021

The tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 20th June 2021

 Have you had a good week? It's been a bit up and down for me, been enjoying Euro 2020 apart from Englands performance against Scotland. I'm off to Ronnie Scotts for my first dose of live music since Lockdown at lunchtime, preceded by a swift lager and a custard tart in Bar Italia. Well that's my week, here's what our lovely local Tweeters have been up to.

1. This tweet brought me unbridled happiness. They look delciious


2. I remember the Bald Faced Stagg well from the 1980's when my band had a residency there. It was actually a really good laugh!


3. Loved standing on the terraces here. My dad's business was a sponsor in the 1960's and a couple of players worked for him at Mac Metals in Mill Hill


4. Who thought Cricklewood Train depot at night could look so fetching with a crescent moon!


5. In memory of Horace


6. We love a good proverb here. This is a pretty good one from Finchley tutors


7. If you follow Ian McGreevy you will learn something everyweek


8. We are big fans of Colindale foodbank and they need your support morer than ever in these times


9. Great picture of the Welsh Harp from The Mill Hill Historical Society


10. If like me, you love a bit of Reggae and Ska, then check this out



Have a great one!

No comments: