Sunday 11 June 2023

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 11th June 2023

 Boris Johnson gone. Manchester City Champions of Europe. Ben Sidran at Ronnie Scotts. Madness at Cannock Forest. Mixes received from Boz Boorer of our new album and they sound amazing. Have I had a good week? You bet! I watched the final with my nephew. In 1999, I took him to Wembley to watch City beat Gillingham in a thrilling third tier play off final, as Manchester United won the treble. I told him that City is the hard path, United is the easy path, but ultimately City will be the one that will give you happiness. I never dreamed of this. 

Anyway, enough of me, what have our esteemed local tweeters been up to?


1. LEt's start in Burnt Oak. This caught my eye and looks pretty goood


2. One of our fave accounts has been out and about


3.One of Edgware's hidden gems


4. Here's a question. Does anyone have any idea where this was?


5. Nice pic from another of our local favourites


6. I am in awe of the work these good people do


7. The biggest thing in local transport news. The West London Orbital Railway.


8.Nice pics


9. A historic painting on display in Mill Hill!


10. Make sure to book!


That's all folks

No comments: