Wednesday 15 June 2011

Thanks Facebook for ruining a lovely friendship !

Be warned. I clicked on a link which appeared on my FACEBOOK page associated with a friend. It said "Click here to see who is checking your facebook profile and a message that my friend thought it was marvellous" - so like a mug, I did. We are all nosey about such things, I'm sure.

Guess what happened next? It displayed a message on the facebook page of an ex girlfriend (who is a facebook friend - all platonic, of course) - saying "Roger Tichbornes ex girlfriend in stalking him". Marvellous. Yesterday we had to have a conversation as a mutual friend is ill.  She said "You are out of order saying I'm stalking you on facebook". After a long and rather confused conversation I realised what had happened. Be warned - don't click on any such app, if you want to keep your friends and not receive a load of spam email



3 comments:

APML said...

TUT TUT TUT!!! Rog you should of known better mate.
Also when you are on fb again do not click on a link asking you if you want to find out what you will look like in 20 years time,because your account will be hacked,and all your friends deleated...WARNING !!!!!

Rog T said...

My advice, don't drink and facebook

APML said...

That is very true sir...