Wednesday 30 December 2009

My fave picture of the Year


This picture was taken at our gig for Barnet Unison by my good friend Derek Treadwell. It's Adi Denton on bass on the left and my good self on the right. I suspect that this may well be the picture for our forthcoming album.

I'm hoping to organise a pretty major gig to raise money for cancer charities - The MacMillan Appeal and the Teenage Cancer Trust in March. I normally organise at least one a year. We were going to do one in March this year, but as my mother in law passed away from cancer at the start of March, I was too preoccupied.

Anyone who is interested in my music or my band, the False Dots can check out a few tunes on our "myspace site" - http://www.myspace.com/falsedots - I'll be updating this shortly with some newer tunes, picture and other info.

Hope you like the piccie

No comments: