Tuesday 16 March 2010

Bye bye Brian Coleman - Coleman gets the boot !

I don't normally write blogs on other people's blogs where I can add nothing to the story, but I'll make an exception just this once. The rather excellent Tory Troll blog broke the news that Brian Coleman has got the boot from one of his many "part time jobs". It solved a bit of a mystery as my stats have shown for a couple of days that many people have found my blog by doing a google search on "BRIAN COLEMAN SACKED".

Anyway because so many people are trying to find out what has happened to Barnets esteemed mayor, here is what the Troll has to say.
The LGA confirmed to me this morning that Brian is no longer Chairman of the National Organisation of Employers of Local Authority Fire & Rescue Services.
During the Standards case I launched against Brian Coleman, he stated that the Tory Troll is a proper blog and Adam Bienkov who runs it is a proper blogger (unlike myself, who Coleman described in less flattering terms). On this matter I totally agree, Adam is a superb blogger and if someone else had to break the sad news about  Colemans demise, I can think of no-one better to break it (well actually I can, but you know what I mean).

Tonight was meant to be a non drinking evening, but I may just crack open a Guinness to celebrate.

No comments: