Wednesday 8 February 2012

Mill Hill Special - Transport links, pubs and restaurants details and bank opening times

When I started the Barnet Eye blog, I made a decision that I wouldn't use it to push my business interests. I set up a separate blog for this and a separate twitter account. I do occasionally cross post things, which I genuinely believe are of wider community interest. What you won't see here is a blog saying "come to my studios, they're great" as that isn't what the point of the Barnet Eye blog is.

There are occasions however when there is something which I think has a wider reason to publicise than for just narrow commercial reasons and I do mention these. Today is one such occasion. I have employed a talented website designer to revamp my studio website and they have added a couple of really useful pages, which I think are very useful to anyone who lives in Mill Hill. These are highly useful pages

First there is a comprehensive list of details for restaurants, banks, pubs and shops with links for opening times, telephone numbers etc - http://www.millhillmusiccomplex.co.uk/about-mill-hill.php

The other interesting page is one which is designed for studio users, but would be really helpful for anyone who lives in Mill Hill and uses public transport. This is a directory of all bus timetables and links for travel updates for the trains for Mill Hill - http://www.millhillmusiccomplex.co.uk/contact-map-and-directions.php

I hope these links are of some use to all of you who live in Mill Hill. Can I be so bold as to suggest every High Street should have a couple of pages like this. Well done to my web designer, this impressed me. Sometimes the simplest things are the most useful

No comments: