Don't forget to follow any Tweeters who tickle your fancy!
1. As it's our Birthday this week (the blog's), lets start with a lovely tweet from one of our good friends
💕🌷🌸 The season has begun! Gigging each Sat this month! Next stop @BarnetEye Blog’s 10th Anniversary then @GrowHackney ! #OctoberBaby 📸: @EbzWorldPeace pic.twitter.com/l5Aoantp1e— 💕WondRWomN💕 (@KidWondR) October 6, 2018
2. Colindale and Mill Hill are blessed with amazing citizens AKA Litterpickers! Why not join them for the next pick
Great job despite the weather! 💚💚💚💚💚🚮 https://t.co/gX2hcQCSE9— Colindale Litter Pickers (@ColindaleLitter) October 6, 2018
3. This is a very worrying bit of information. I'm sure it will not just be Jewish residents who are interested in this!
Analysts have shown what salary Londoners need for a mortgage on a one-bed property in areas with large Jewish populations: #GoldersGreen - £73K#Finchley - £49K-£58K#MillHill - £51K#BrentCross - £46K#Edgware - £45K #Hendon - £42K#Redbridge - £17K https://t.co/qSllSBiZWO— Jewish News (@JewishNewsUK) October 7, 2018
4. As we mentioned, there is a bit of the bad and the ugly rather sadly in Hendon
I don’t usually like to wonder too far off the realms of football....but what an absolute disgrace this is in NW London - Hendon. Biggest danger to the beautiful world we live in.....? Yup humans! 😡 #Flytipping #disgusting #Litter #Pollution @MPSWestHendon pic.twitter.com/TegcsveVGl— Bêcks (@Becks_THFC) October 7, 2018
5. This was a lovely day, shame about the rain, but it didn't dampen the fun!
Been some great bands at the East Finchley Fun Palace, Haze particularly good! Lots else going on in @loveEFLibrary @LLPasture @pannusf10 @Barneteye @AlizonMoore @EastFinchleyN2 @EastFinchFest @haze pic.twitter.com/zja3ILlOaC— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) October 6, 2018
6. This is my favourite picture of the week!
Jasmine Trevanna (aka Yasmin the Fire Eater)— David Mennessier (@RupertPupkin__) October 7, 2018
(Cricklewood, London, 1961) pic.twitter.com/I3MlS4LqGL
7. This always brings a tear to my eye
8. A great reminder that your library can save you money!
Interested on picking up an instrument? We have some great books to get you started 🎼 pic.twitter.com/zo87zPrsLb— Childs Hill Library (@ChildHilLibrary) October 5, 2018
9. This sounds interesting!
"In the cyber-age, information is a weapon in itself." Book now: @SOEngineers' Defence Lecture: 'Bytes and Pixels: Battle-winning information for the Next Generation Air Force'. 25 Oct at Hendon's RAF Museum plus see '100 Years of the RAF' exhibits. https://t.co/vi78v0WVnN pic.twitter.com/nOoD3s6HCb— Engineering Council (@EngCouncil) October 5, 2018
10. Lost your specs in Mill Hill Music Complex? Maybe they are here?
Have you lost your specs? Our collection grows pic.twitter.com/gjriKqaL5x— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) October 4, 2018
That's all folks!