1. Lets start with a bit of recognition for some of our finest local citizens!
2. Need some advice on saving energy?Paws Up🐾🐶— Colindale Litter Pickers Association 🚮♻️ (@ColindaleLitter) January 19, 2020
Extraordinary community litter pick event yesterday with @WayneKoda 🚮💚#Colindale Park NW9
Great attendance despite the cold weather 💪
Thanks to everyone who turned out including🤗@Cleanup_UK @Heybournepark@Offord4Hendon @RWeedenSanz
3. Can we reunite this handsome chap with his owners?Our locations for #BESW20— Citizens Advice Barnet (@BarnetCAB) January 17, 2020
Mon 20th - Boardwalk Shopping Centre (Edgware)
Tues 21st - Barnet Job Centre
Wed 22nd - St James' Church
Thurs 23rd - Burnt Oak Library
Fri - 24th - Hendon Library
Be sure to stop in at any of these locations next week! pic.twitter.com/8H625Z6xXR
4. Well done to our local Scouts in Edgware. Swimming is a great thing to get involved in!Brown and White Dog found in Edgware (HA8) on 18th January 2020 #founddogs #foundpets https://t.co/JFyyT77hEB pic.twitter.com/UcA8jn4DP0— Pets Located (@PetsLocated) January 19, 2020
5. Bringing colour to Cricklewood. Well done team!Well done to our team at @BarnetScouts Swimming Gala. We got into 1 final and although we didn't win anything they all gave it a good go and did 2nd proud. Hopefully next year they will be ready to start winning medals. pic.twitter.com/39rcRh47Fi— 2nd Edgware Scouts (@2ndEdgwareScout) January 18, 2020
6. Finchley residents, this is something to get involved withIt’s finished! These guys did such an awesome job today. Bringing some colour to @clitterhouse Farm. Check out #itsonlyarthur’s work here https://t.co/g0e5yRE6kX @NW2_RA @Brentterrace pic.twitter.com/MvBHisc1WN— Clitterhouse Farm, Cricklewood (@clitterhouse) January 18, 2020
7. A strange sight for January in a Mill Hill Park!Revised plans for Finchley Central from @TfL go on display @stephenshouse... and it’s so busy that a dozen residents (inc me) are now queuing just to get in! Finchley residents are deeply worried about this development. pic.twitter.com/ZjW60CiXOr— Gabriel Rozenberg (@rozgab) January 19, 2020
8. Picture of the week?You see the strangest sights in Mill Hill! pic.twitter.com/c2BSa02S2r— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) January 16, 2020
9. If Jazz is your thing, check this out!Woke up early for a meeting... and look what I found on the way! Good morning Barnet ☺️ pic.twitter.com/0othwNGMjw— Astrid GHap (@astrid_ghap) January 16, 2020
Catherine Lima and her Quartet - 22 January. Catherine has a warm expressive tone which she uses expertly to create moods from sultry to joyous drawing on influences such as Anita O’Day, Peggy Lee, Joni Mitchell, Patricia Barber and Barbra Streisand. Plz RT.— Mill Hill Jazz Club (@millhilljazz) January 18, 2020
10. Was Michael Caine late for his band rehearsal in Mill Hill?
Looks like he was late for his rehearsal at the studios. That’s an old style train to Mill Hill back in 1979 when we first opened! https://t.co/eLtn8tmvDq— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) January 14, 2020
That's all folks!