Well what a week it's been since we last looked at this. The pubs have reopened for indoor service. Live music has restarted. How has your week been? Here's what our esteemed Tweeters have been up to.
1. When the Vicar nips out for a half of Shandy, you know things are getting better!
Great to spend a little time in the Mids as they re-open. A jewel in the West Hendon Crown pic.twitter.com/EsBXLK5axn— rhutch (@RevRhutch) May 20, 2021
2. This is yet another heartbreaking episode in the story of what was Church Farmhouse Museum
Managed some pics of former Church Farmhouse Museum in Hendon b4 being moved on by security. The lease to the uni was made on the premise that 'community use' + 'access' would be maintained. Love that there's still a little 'collection' of waymarkers out back though #lostmuseums pic.twitter.com/LA5DvQKvRg— Bethany Rex (@bethanyrex) May 19, 2021
3. Why am I not surprised that Grahame Park Estate was designed by Barnet Council and an architect from the MOD
Grahame Park, Colindale, London; designed by GLC Department of Architecture & Civic Design with Barnet Council and the Ministry of Defence. Chief Architect: Sir Roger Walters, Housing Architect: Gordon Wigglesworth, built 1971-75— Simon Phipps (@new_brutalism) May 22, 2021
Photo: Simon Phipps #brutallondon pic.twitter.com/MqwTks36Qa
4. Good to see local grassroots sports getting back up to speed.
5. Well, how many times then?
How many times have you walked across this bit of pavement without realising what it is? https://t.co/AvKSiyRasx— East Finchley (@EastFinchleyN2) May 22, 2021
6. This is one place we really must check out!
Beautiful gardens & rose beds at the Freud Museum. Delightful place to sit and think. Away from the noise of Finchley.... pic.twitter.com/Tl6GCGOc9O— Mark Savage (@MarkSav23240868) May 21, 2021
7. A little bit of Cricklewood history
22 May 1918. First flight of the Handley Page V/1500, B-9463, British night-flying heavy bomber. "Super Handley" intended to bomb Berlin from East Anglian airfields.The first prototype was constructed by Harland and Wolff at Belfast, Northern Ireland and assembled at Cricklewood. pic.twitter.com/XnNljxVzTM— Ron Eisele (@ron_eisele) May 21, 2021
8. Every so often you see a tweet that tickles you
🏚️ #horror homes 🏚️— John Grant of #horror 🦇🏰🦇 (@Y2John84) May 18, 2021
🔪 45 Lampkin Lane, Haddonfield, Illinois, USA
🏕 Crystal Lake, Cunningham County, New Jersey, USA
🔥 1428 Elm Street, Springwood, Ohio, USA
⛓️ 55 Ludovico Place, Cricklewood, London, England pic.twitter.com/vs9HcKCjhA
9. Nice shot of old Edgware
10. We are so proud to see that yet another Brit award winner has Mill Hill Connections!
That's all folks!