Tuesday 15 February 2022

I've got the best job in the world - seriously

 What did you do at work today? I'll tell you what I did. I discovered an amazing new band and got offered free tickets to what sounds like a brilliant gig on Friday. Lets start with the new band. I got chatting to the singer of Voodoo Radio, who was rehearsing at the studio today.  Being a nosey sod, I checked them out, they are brilliant. 

Quite by chance, I found I had tickets to see them in April in Guildford supporting Talisman, a reggae band I love. What are the chances. 

As if that wasn't great, then my old mate PaulMclean of British Funk Supergroup Brit Funk Association came in for a reheasal and has put me on the guest list for their show at the 100 Club on Friday. If you can make it, nip along. They are amazing


How was your day at work! Day's like this it's the best job in the world here.

No comments: