Wednesday 6 May 2009

My Casanova heritage !


I've just realised the secret of my success with women. I've got real Casanova Heritage !

Yup, I once went to Italy for the day at the end of a cruise. We spent a lovely afternoon in Rome. I can see you are impressed. I can see that I've shot up immeasurably in your estimation. I can see that you now realise that I'm gods gift to women !

You don't? Oh dear. Never mind. It was worth a try. Rather like Hendon's very own Captain Useless in his latest blog. This is rather grandly titled "My Naval Heritage". I was expecting to find that the good Cap'n was descended from Lord Horatio himself. What I actually found out was that he went on a school trip to HMS Victory. He sometimes even got a ferry ! He then goes on to state that he gets scared when he visits ports, worried that his numberplate will give him away.

As to my claim to have Casanova heritage, my Dad (an Aussie) only ever gave me one piece of advice about dating girls - "Don't eat spaghetti on the first date as you'll get covered in sauce and look like a twat". Matthew, I don't know what you are up to but stop it. You are starting to look like a complete berk. STOP IT NOW !!!!!!

No comments: