Saturday 29 May 2010

Apologies to Mrs T

I owe Mrs T an apology. I am of course referring to my good lady, rather than the blogger who writes a certain blog. I completely ignored all mention of her concert last week at St James church in Muswell Hill with the BBC Elstree Concert Band to raise money for the North London Hospice. The concert was superb, and I was chuffed to bits for them having such an appreciative audience. She's played in the band for over 20 years and they have gone from strength to strength.

You can catch the band again on Wednesday 23rd June playing “Music from the Silver Screen" at St Jude-on-the-Hill, Central Square, London NW11 7AH. This is part of St Judes proms. Money raised goes to the North London Hospice and Toynbee hall. Please support this, it is a superb event with some fine performers. The causes are most deserving.

No comments: