Sunday 30 May 2010

Mill Hill Station tea hut has a new owner

Just a quick note to say that on Friday I had a very nice cup of tea and pattie at the Station tea hut at Mill Hill Broadway. I was nipping in to town for a lunchtime beer with a few mates. As I just missed the 12:14 train, I had 15 minutes to kill.

I'm always one to plug local businesses. The new owner (new to me anyway) has redecorated the cafe and has massively improved and widened the range. Many commuters had been put off by a previous owner, so I really wanted to make sure everyone knew that the new guy (been there a couple of months) really is working hard to makle things better. Prices are lower, the snacks are tastier and the service is friendlier.

If you are travelling through Mill Hill Broadway, buy a cuppa off him or get your paper there. The snacks are tasty too. It's the one big improvement in First Capital Connect journeys from Mill Hill of late

No comments: