So in honour of this, I thought I'd make a list of the things I did during lockdown, both bad and good that I will remember it for.
1. Lost my Auntie Audrey, the last of my mums siblings, who passed due to covid in April - RIP Audrey, I hope we can give you a proper send off at some point.
2. Wrote a song for Black lives matter, which I think is rather good.
3. Baked a very chocolatey chocolate cake for my daughters birthday, It was rather yum. I never cook sweet things as a rule.
4. Perfected the art of cooking roast potatoes. I know think I am a world master!
5. Got to explore Daarlands nature reserve and find a whole new set of trails and walks.
6. Got the all clear following my MRI from cancer for another year.
7. Saw London as I'd never seen it before, a deserted zombie apocalypse scene
8. Made some rather good Spotify playlists (if I do say so myself!)
9. Had some truly bizarre dreams, some of which have scarred me permanently.
10. Realised just how much I truly love my wife and children.
That's all folks