Friday 28 August 2020

The Friday Joke - 28-08-2020 - A bank holiday tale of woe!

As it's a bank holiday, I thought I'd share a Bank holiday tale of woe.

Many years ago, a very attractive young lady moved in next door to me. On the Friday of the Bank holiday, I happened to notice her dancing around the garden, completely naked, shrieking at the top of her voice. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was doing a Sun dance, to ensure good weather for the bank holiday. The forecast was rain all weekend, but to my surprise, the weekend was sunny and fine. Later in the week, I saw her in Mill Hill Broadway and thanked her profusely for her efforts for the local community. She gave me a pitiful look and said "Well I'm glad you appreciated it, but I didn't think it through. I went went to Brighton for the weekend and it absolutely pissed down all weekend"




No comments: