Sunday 29 May 2022

The tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 29th May 2022

 So how's your week been? Perhaps the highlight for me was taking a trip down to Paddington via Thameslink and Crossrail on Friday night. I do like Paddington basin and you can get there in half an hour from Mill Hill, if you time it right. It seems odd that you can get to Paddington more quickly by public transport from Mill Hill than you can get to Finchley or Barnet in rush hour.  I felt like a tourist snapping away. I like it, it is very impressive.


Anyway, that's enough of me. Let see what the tweeters of Barnet have been up to. Some great events coming up! 

1. Lets start with a date for your diary. This looks wonderful


2. This is a nice walk. I've done it, but not in one hit. Maybe one to do with the doggies!


3. We love a good community garden!


4. Seems like I'm not the only local resident to find an excuse to use the Lizzy Line. Great pics as ever from our local wildlife correspondent!


5. A nice reminder about one of our more interesting local cemeteries


6. Fun in Cricklewood


7. Not only is this a great festival, it's a great little clip of High Barnet


8. Don't miss this!


9. Another date for the Diary. This will be amazing! Wear your dancing shoes


10. And another!


That's all folks!


No comments: