Tuesday 25 October 2022

A Playlist to welcome Rishi Sunak

 I am sure that there will be a million comments and opinions on the new PM, Rishi Sunak. I have to say that it's perhaps the strangest feeling I've had about a new Tory PM taking over. The good things? Well it shows that the Tory party is less racist than I thought, which has to be a good thing. Whether Sunak will do for equality what Margaret Thatcher did for feminism has yet to be seem (just in case you didn't guess this is called irony). He is also not Liz Truss. He did not tank the economy as chancellor, something Liz Truss managed more or less as soon as she got her feet under the desk. 

The bad things? He's yet another unelected PM, he's a Brexiteer, he happliy supped with Boris Johnson.I am all out of comments though, so I thought I'd put together a playlist to say what I thought of it all. Draw your own conclusions.

No comments: