Sunday 25 March 2012

20,000 Barnet residents urgently needed

I've been writing a blog for nearly four years now about the ineptitude of Barnet Council. I've even produced a film about it, with Film Director Charles Honderick. However I've got it all wrong. You see, The Sunday Times today explained how you get things done. All I need to do is find 20,000 people who think Barnet Council parking polices ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF. I then get them to each give me a fiver. That makes £100,000. I then ring up the treasurer of the Tory party and say "I've got a hundred grand, can I see the Prime Minister". Then I take Helen Michael, the leader of the Finchley traders along, and as David Cameron seems like a reasonable bloke, the government will pass a law banning councils from business destruction policies aimed at crippling Tory voting small businessmen.

That's how it works, isn't it? Or did I misunderstand something?

2 comments:

Mr Mustard said...

And for £2.50 you can probably get to see Nick Walkley

Morris Hickey said...

£5,000 gets you lunch with Brian Coleman - and for just £20 extra he'll arrive by taxi. You can use your Freedom Pass.