10. Mr Graham Ramsey, drummer of the False Dots at Mill Hill Music Complex. This picture gives a small clue of just how much fun we have in our rock and roll band.
9. Christmas at St Michaels Church, Mill Hill. A pretty church with a pretty Xmas tree. I was very pleased with this snap.
8. Bunns Lane Welding workshop. I was raised around the car industry and workshops. This is my brothers business. He started the same year as I started Mill Hill Music Complex. Originally we were going to start it together, but he decided his brother in law was less hard work, so employed him instead!
7. The crucified Christ at the Sacred Heart. I love the contrast between the serenity of the statues and the bustle of the Broadway.
6. This is an old picture taken the day after the hurricane of '87. I took many pictures, but this is perhaps my favourite
5. At Mill Hill Music Complex, we get many musicians with rather cool cars. This is one of my favourite!
4. This picture is of The False Dots playing at The Grahame Park Festival in 1986. A bit blurry, but I think that adds to the ambience. My sister took this. I'm the one in the white suit with the black guitar. It is always nice to see pictures of our dearly missed bassplayer, Paul Hircombe.
3. The Orange Tree. I always like a pub with a pond, and there are few prettier than the orange tree. I was very happy with this pic.
2. This is a real favourite. The disused barn on the Darlands trail. I love the colourful graffiti
1. This is my favourite. My mum with my elder twin brothers at my cousins wedding in 1962 at The Sacred Heart. I didn't take this but I do love it. Love the view of H.Norman Davis and Home Linens in the background
That's all folks!