Sunday 27 September 2020

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 27/09/2020

 Is it me, or is the world becoming more bizarre every day. I think this is reflected on a rather strange set of tweets that we showcase this week. There are many things I never thought I'd see. Maybe the rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere are sending us all mildly bonkers, there's a good conspiracy theory for you! Anyway, without further ado, here is our selection

1. We start with a question I never thought I'd see get asked, the answer is quite interesting!


2. I suspect the question may work better in Colindale. Who would have thought this 30 years ago?


3.Or even 80 years ago! Colindale was very different in 1940, the whole world was


4. For me at least, this was the funniest tweet of the week


5. I think we all share the sentiments of Hendon RFC


6. A bit harsh, Scott is actually only 46, a wee slip of a lad. Hope for us all!


7. Amongst all the madness, a a little bit of sanity and order in Childs Hill. Great work as well


8. Just in case you ever wondered what the new track layout for the BrentCross West station would look like


9. The last of the Mill Hill corn crop looking rather forlorn


10. Great to see that Ballet lessons have resumed in Mill Hill



That's all folks!!

No comments: