Sunday 17 April 2022

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 17th April 2022

 How's your week been. As a Manchester City fan, mine's been pretty mixed. The ups - beating Atletico Madrid. The downs, going to Wembley and seeing City lose to Liverpool in the cup semi final. Thanks to BT we are without internet at our studios, which is a bit of a nightmare. Had a few nice walks around Mill Hill in the Sun.


Anyway, enough of me. What have out esteemed Tweeters been up to?

1. Lets start here. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday, however you celebrate it!


2. I don't normally do politics in this section, but please vote, even if it's not for me! (My name is second from bottom, which is not, I hope, a prediction of where I'll come!)


3. Happy Birthday to one of our fave accounts, I'd like to think we played a small part in it's success


4. Fancy opening a pub in Edgware? We know just the place for you!


5. Did you know Cricklewood has it's own (unofficial) Tourist board


6. Proof that there is one corner of the Borough that hasn't been built on just yet!


7. A date for your diary


8. Check out your local community radio station


9. We can't turn a blind eye to this. We support the green belt and it is appalling that a nature refuge is being destroyed for financial gain


10. A date for your diary


That's all folks

No comments: