Tuesday 5 July 2011

Oops -

The dangers of writing a blog after three pints of Bulmers No 7 Cider on the way home. This blog posted earlier today was meant to be on the Mill Hill Music Complex blog, where I'll be doing a whole series on aspects of the music business - http://barneteye.blogspot.com/2011/07/musician-focus-songwriting-master-class.html

Whilst I use the Barnet Eye blog for all manner of things, the Music Complex blog is specifically for musicians and studio users. You can find it here - http://millhillmusiccomplex.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Classybird said...

Having seen an ad for Bulmers No17, I decided to Google No7, (a beloved drink that went straight to the knees like any good cider should!) knowing that it had disappeared some years ago...and I saw your post...is No7 still alive or is this a misprint? Please put me out of my misery, please. Sadly, I'm not familiar with your blog as I live in the Cotswolds (not posh, just local - hence the cider addiction)
Cheers, Sarah

Rog T said...

Yup,
That's what I was drinking