Sunday 19 August 2018

Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet 19/8/2018

So here it is again. The local roundup through the eyes of our local Tweeters

Don't forget to follow any who tickle your fancy

1. First up, lets start with the solving of the mystery of the performing seals at Apex Corner, courtesy of the Mill Hill Historical Society




2. Did I ever tell you that Tom Robinson's drummer used to Jam with us in Mill Hill back in the day. I was reminded of this when I saw this post. I used to organise benefit gigs for the ANL at Harwood Hall in Mill Hill


3. Our favourite Rugby teams season started with a friendly yesterday. Well done lads!


4. Dramatic scenes on the Broadway on Friday as a van caught fire


5. Great pics from the Finchley Horticulturalist!


6. I can't find the words to adequately describe my feelings about this


7. We support the amazing work of our fantastic local litter pickers


8.This is well worth checking out


9. It really is criminal that there are houses empty and rotting as people are sleeping rough


10.Want a nice dance studio in Mill Hill



That's all folks

No comments: