1. No few than six tweets from David Longstaff kick off the weeks selection. Couldn't agree with him more. Mental health is an issue which needs a serious change of attitudes from us all
David Longstaff @David_Longstaff ·
Primary motive is to help publicly dispel the stigma which persists towards people with mental health challenges. 6/6
It will raise funding for Mind-in-Barnet and Barnet Voice for Mental Health. 5/6
It will support Barnet’s 43 mental, welfare and social organisations, charities and support groups. 4/6
The Mental Health Information & Fundraising stand will have the goal of being there every Saturday for the rest of the year. 2/6
A new Mental Health Information & Fundraising stand will be set up at Barnet Market today. 1/6
2. Brian Coleman is looking for a sign and encouragement from the skies. Are his chances of remaining a councillor at the end of the rainbow with the Leprechauns pot of gold.
Wonderful Rainbow appeared as I was campaigning Swan Lane this evening . A sign from Heaven !
3. Mr Reasonable asks a question all of us parents worry about
Are student loans a monumental con job? Will it condemn my children to a lifetime of debt? Yes and Yes. http://reasonablenewbarnet.blogspot.co.uk
4. Mr Mustard has picked up another fan! Capita
Oh good, Capita are reading this blog http://lbbspending.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/that-161m-investment-by-capita.html … please send your capital spending breakdown to email@example.com
5. Hopscotch sweets makes a comment about how Brian Colemans Tory parking policies affected local traders
6. Local UKIP Candidate extends a hand of friendship to Brian Coleman
7. Mrs Angry Points out that this may not be a great move for UKIP !
8. Dr Julia Hines airbrushes us out of history in a Stalinist purge of "Off message bloggers"
That's all folks !!!!! Hope you enjoyed