Here are the ten horrors of the London Borough of Barnet, all guaranteed to ruin your day ! These are all things I do my best to avoid.
1. Brian Coleman.
2. The staircase from Watling Avenue to Burnt Oak market (unless you like the smell of urine).
3. Henlys Corner
4. Apex Corner Roundabout
5. The National Institute for Medical Research when they are incinerating dead animals (vile smell)
6. Robert Rams blog
7. Closing time at the Bridge Tavern
8. First Capital Connect when it snows
9. Pay by phone parking bays
10. Rail Replacement buses for the Northern Line
Of course you may have a totally different list (if you are Brian Coleman it would doubtless have me at the top)