Monday 2 August 2010

Desperate Tory Update : How sad is this !

Former Tory A-List Candidate Rachel Joyce (Harrow West - Lab Hold) is pimping her blog.

http://racheljoyce.blogspot.com/2010/07/vote-for-my-blog-deadline-is-midnight.html

James Cleverly - Tory GLA member is also pimping his blog


http://jamescleverly.blogspot.com/2010/07/vote-for-me.html

My message to you. Don't bother voting for me, just sign the petition in the sidebar against troughing. For some of us it's not about having anyone give us an award. It's just about doing the right thing. Sometimes I look at the stats and see how many people visit the blog and it astounds me. Sadly I don't think it's because I'm a great literary talent or even a great blogger. I just think it's because we've an extrordinarily bad local Council in Barnet and the press coverage of this generally leaves something to be desired. When I started blogging on the Hendon Times, I asked the editor what he thought would be considered a "successful blog". He said 30-50 hits per week. On a good day this blog gets that every half hour. That's enough for me.

1 comment:

ainelivia said...

way to go Rog well done.