Wednesday 28 December 2022

The year in review - London Symphonies

Back in January, I announced a new project called London Symphonies. My purpose was to put together a modern chronicle celebrating the people and places in this wonderful City. 

I have been quietly working on integrating all of this into a website -  https://londonsymphonies.org/

Please have a look and let me know what you think. It is far from finished and far from perfect, my project for next year is to get this into a proper shipshape fashion.

This year I published five stories.

ntroducing London Symphonies - what it's all about

London Symphonies - From Mill Hill to Moorgate - A journey from the suburbs to the heart of the city

London Symphonies - The Burnt Oak Boogie - A trip through time in  Burnt Oak

London Symphonies - Dublin's finest Castle in Camden Town - A look at Londons most authentic grassroots music venue

London Symphonies - From Mill Hill East to Battersea Power Station - A contrast between two regenerated power stations


It is my intention to publish one a month through 2023 and expand the other sections. I hope you enjoy this

No comments: