Wednesday 27 October 2010

Maybe Mike Freer's Staff were trying to tell him something

It seems that one of MP for Finchley and Golders Green, Mike Freer's constituents wasn't too impressed with him and left a rather nasty note and a rather badly constructed bomb on his office doorstep. Whilst Mike wasn't too concerned about that, if I was him I'd be rather more worried that his staff appeared to have brought it in and put it on his desk, if I were him. Were they trying to tell him something?


http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/topstories/8476421.Suspect_package_found_outside_MP_s_office/

It all sounds rather odd to me. I don't quite get why the package contained a cigar? My advice to anyone in Finchley and Golders Green who is fed up with David Cameron. Please don't try and blow Mike up, he'll do the Tory party and David Cameron far more damage alive than dead.

3 comments:

Mrs Angry said...

I think someone was trying to make this story rather more interesting than it actually was: I don't think a cigar and a rude note in a bottle constitutes a petrol bomb, somehow ...

Mrs Angry said...

PS there's a good idea for a competition: if you were going to send Mike Freer a message in a bottle, what would it say?

Citizen Barnet said...

Come back, Mike, all is forgiven? Maybe not.